feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

I'm looking for some good exercises to loosen up my upper back because it's been very sore.

I'm a graphic design student, which means 1) I spend 7 hours of my day sitting in a classroom, then the rest of the day at a computer doing homework, 2) I don't even have the time to jog or do decent stretches. I've been VERY out of shape. I recently bought memory foam for my bed because my back is killing me from sitting at a computer all day, but I'm still feeling a lot of pain in myupper back between my shoulder blades. It hurts no matter how I sleep, and it's particularly bad when I breathe deeply.

If anybody can suggest some good stretches, swimming exercises, etc to loosen up my upper back and shoulder blades, I'd really appreciate it. I have a light theraband but I don't know what stretches would help. Also.. if you have any good suggestions for a cheap massage chair/pad or some kind, I would really love to have one right now.

Thanks everyone :]

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق