feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

I just need to vent for a while. I know the solution is "discuss it with your partner and make him understand your problem" but I just have to tell someone because I can't tell him this in these exact words, he'd never want sex again.

The problem is that sex has been a 20-min quick session with no foreplay for me (only for him) and even when I ask for it he doesn't seem interested in stimulating me enough before sex, so most times I'm not even physically 'ready' for it. Now I have a cut after one of those sessions (two weeks after the last one) and I'm not happy about it. Masturbating makes my legs shake and I don't even do anything special, nothing he can't do -if not better than me- but he's just not interested. It's always the same position as well, it doesn't feel good anymore. It hasn't for a while but now that I've found it feels better without him I don't know what to tell him.

He says he believes he's making progress, that he knows he's currently not great at it, but I don't see that progress. I've given him 2 years of this being as it is, how long am I supposed to wait...

I'm going to tell him about the cut and the lack of foreplay, see if he picks up on that. I'm just a little bit annoyed at the moment.

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق