feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

Ok so I would like to start off with this is for sure NOT normal for me. I have been "sexually active" for six years now and til this boyfriend I have NEVER experienced anything like this. I have in the past had the normal pain at the very start of intercourse due to me stretching. This pain is very different, it hurts all throughout my vagina, almost feels like it may be my cervix. I have been with this bf for ten months now and sex was fine up intel five months ago, after experiencing SEVEN uti's (lucky me, huh?) that is also another issue with this bf, never in mylife have I had any problems such as these, it's to the point with the uti's that I have to take antibiotics after everytime we have sex and i've been cramming cranberry pills down my throat to try and help as well. Anyway, back to the pain. I have asked my doctor on two occassions now about this, both times she has just taken a swab and the last time I had my first pap smear, all were completely NORMAL. I cannot stand the pain anymore it has got to go!!! Oddly enough it hurts the most in missionary, and barely hurts when we have sex spooning. And it hurts almost as bad as in missionary when i'm on top, that time it actually felt like I tore something! I'm sick of wasting my money for the doctor to find nothing wrong, has anyone else been in this situation? Any advice, input, or help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق