feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

I've posted on here in the past, and I remember the advice being really helpful, so I just have a couple of questions.

In a little over a month I'll be heading out to California to visit my boyfriend. I am not in terrible shape, but I could stand to drop a few pounds around my mid-section and thighs before the trip out. I understand there is no miracle weightloss system that "poof!" creates the perfect body in a months time, but I was wondering if anyone knew any safe/healthy ways to lose weight and tone up quickly. I've been replacing all of my beverages with water and cut out unnecessary/unhealthy snacking, but do you have any suggestions for workout routines/duration? I only work part time so my schedule is pretty open. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Saera

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق