feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

Hi All,
My partner (F) and I (M) were discussing our sex life and various issues with it. One of the things she commented on was my attitude when my advances were spurned. She stated I huff / puff / sulk etc. and this annoys her.

I know there are many reasons as to why she probably doesn't want to make love, tiredness, health, time of day and the right to say no and I too have the right and also experience tiredness and other issues but I don't reject her as I like to make the effort. Plus when she tries to seduce me it makes me feel wanted.

Admittedly, I do feel down / upset when I get rejected, especially as I may have been told throughout the day that we'll have an 'early night' or the other signs that you pick up on.

But is it just me or do all/most men suffer with the rejection part? I've tried to research on Google but in the main it seems to be women have more of a problem with being rejected by men, not the other way around.

TIA

PacE

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق