feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

I have a question about ejaculation and what is normal. My fiance ejaculates about every other day to every third day when we have intercourse. This is normal for him and has been this way our entire relationship and he says his entire life. (He is away for 28 days, then home for 14 for his job). We have sex everyday he is home at least once, sometimes more. He says this normal for him while he masturbates as well. When we have phone sex, he always cums. I've never experienced this with a man before. My other partners always ejaculated with sex. He had a vasectomy but that hasn't changed the pattern. I've asked him if he is ok with it and he is completely fine with it, saying that his goal is for me to orgasm and it doesn't diminish his pleasure if he hasn't. I just want to get any feedback whether this could be an underlying medical issue or is this completely normal? He's in his early 30's if that matters. No complaints, just curious.

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق