feed me
الخميس، 10 يونيو 2010

Hello!

Been reaading the forums for some time, love the positive and mature atmospehere and wanted to ask for advice myself.

I'm in my late twenties, in a a relationship with an amazing woman and things are working great, in and out of bed. I've had two relationships before her that didn't eventually work out, but she feels just right and she feels the same way about me. She is a very sexually open person, but there is one fantasy of mine that I'm worried about.

I'm very turned on my ejaculating onto a woman's face. It's mostly about the visual part, which I find highly erotic, but also about a woman allowing me on her face. I discovered it by accident with my first girlfriend, she was shy about doing it on purpose, but she ended up preferring it instead of swallowing and I just loved it. During my college years I had two partners that considered having it on the face just kinky fun, so I started enjoying it even more. Unfortunately, in the tworelationships I've had since, I got hard looks just from asking about it, so I kind of forgot about the idea.

Now, when I had met her and gotten very comfortable, we had an open talk about what we enjoy and expect in bed, and when we got to our fantasies, I knew she felt very comfortable with giving oral, so I took the courage and brought it up. She wasn't too excited about the idea and had never allowed a man to do that, but she told me that she could imagine trying it with me in the future.

A few months later she arranged a very special evening and gave me permission to finish on her face. For me, it was like being in a dream - she was absolutely gorgeous, had har hair and make-up done, felt very submissive, just looked into my eyes and asked me to do it. And she was very comfortable taking it on her face, she was a bit surprised by the amount, but just smiled calmly. I enjoyed the view for a monent, kissed with her, helped her clean up and took a shower.

Afterwards I wanted to know how she felt about it and unfortunately she had mixed feelings about it. She loved how much it turned me on and the submissivness, but she felt very gooey and embarassed about the way she looked. It made me feel awful about wanting to try it, but she said it wasn't that bad and I should worry about it.

During the next months when we were having a great time in bed, she would occasionally aks me if I wanted to do it on her face and I just couldn't say no. She was very open about not getting any direct pleasure from it, but she said she knew what to expect and was getting used to it. She also told me not feel guilty about it and she'd tell me if it was too uncomfortable for her. Eventually she gave me permission to ejaculate on her face whenever I wanted to, as long as I told her when to close her eyes and help her clean up, as usual. I've done it a few times and I have mixed feelings about it too. I love the way it feels, the way she looks after and the fact that she allows me on her beautiful face, but then I again I remember that she's doing it just for me.

I'd like to hear from others who have similar experiences doing something special just for your partner, especially in a longer term. It's hot as for me, but I don't want to ruin anything for her.

Filed Under:

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق